The Cottage Meetings are beginning!
These small group informal gatherings are part of the discernment process that we are now entering. They are a time to express wishes, dreams, concerns, vision, and, yes, complaints, and to share your own experiences at Holy Trinity. All members of the congregation will be called by a member of the Vestry, to invite them to attend one of these meetings. They are being held at homes around the area, so you can choose one that is close to you and fits your schedule.
The meeting schedule is as follows:
- 2/28, noon – at the home of Charles Thorne and Melissa Semmes-Thorne, in Mullica Hill
- 3/6, 1:00 p.m. – at the home of Jane Whittinghill, in Pitman
- 3/13, 1:00 p.m. – at the home of Mark and Leslie Sienkiewicz, in Woodbury Heights
- 3/20, 1:00 p.m. – at the home of Sean and Cindy Rodwell-Simon, in Sewell (child friendly)
- 4/3, 1:00p.m. – at the home of Joanne and Gerry Hutchison, in Mickleton
- 4/10, 1:00 p.m. – at the home of Gar and Rhoda Miller, in Wenonah
- 4/17, 1:00 p.m. – at the home of Laurie and Mark Cimino, in Wenonah
- 4/24, Children's Cottage Meeting following the 10:00 service
- 5/1, Final meeting following the All Church Brunch at the church - Open to All
If you would like to attend one of these meetings, and have not received a phone call from a Vestry member, please do not hesitate to contact the people who will be hosting your preferred meeting and let them know you will be coming. We would like every member of the church to attend one of these gatherings. We need your input: the search/discernment committee will use what they hear at these meetings to create the profile of Holy Trinity which will be used in calling our new rector.
We look forward to seeing you at one of these meetings.